The Global Burden of Stroke
According to the World Heart Federation, "every year 15 million people worldwide suffer a stroke. Five million die and another 5 million are left permanently disabled. Disability may include loss of vision and/or speech , paralysis and confusion. Globally, stroke is the second leading cause of the death above the age of 60 years.". With such a horrible condition affecting so many millions, it has become QuantumMAN™'s mission to eliminate this global menace by vaccinating those at risk. Having a revolutionary new stroke vaccine called CereSafe™ that is guaranteed 100% effective, QuantumMAN™ is armed to accomplish this mission.
What happens in a Stroke?
A stroke is a brain injury that occurs when the blood supply to the brain is blocked or when a blood vessel in the brain bursts. As blood carries oxygen, the loss of blood to the brain means loss of oxygen resulting in the injury or death to the brain cells. Depending on what part of the brain was injured and how long the blood supply was interrupted determines the extent of injury and the resultant disability or death.
Symptoms of a Stroke
Depending on where the stroke has occurred in the brain, the symptoms of a stroke are:
- sudden numbness or weakness of the face arms or legs
- sudden confusion or trouble speaking or understanding others
- sudden loss of vision in half of the visual field
- sudden trouble walking, dizziness, or loss of balance or coordination
- sudden severe headache with no known cause
What Causes a Stroke?
There are three main causes of stroke that can disrupt the blood supply to the brain:
- Embolus: a wandering blood clot that lodges in a small blood vessel of the brain.
- Thrombosis: a blood clot that forms within the wall of an artery that supplies blood to the brain.
- Cerebral hemorrhage: a blood vessel that bursts within the brain that results in compression and injury of the surrounding brain tissue. This may result from an external head injury, long standing high blood pressure or a ruptured aneurysm.
Types of Strokes
There are two main types of stroke:
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA): wherein the brain gets less blood than normal. This lack of blood may only last a few minutes or could last up to a day. This may or may not result in symptoms. However, a TIA may be an indication that a far more serious stroke is about to occur. Ischemic stroke represents about 80% of all strokes. During an ischemic stroke the blood and oxygen supply to the brain is blocked. This usually happens because of blood clots in an artery supplying the brain or narrowing of the arteries (carotid stenosis) blocking or impeding blood flow to the brain.
- Hemorrhagic Stroke: wherein an artery within the brain bursts. There are two types of hemorrhagic strokes:
- Intracranial hemorrhage wherein a blood vessels leaks blood into the brain
- Subarachnoid hemorrhage wherein there is bleeding under the outer membranes of the brain and into the thin fluid-filled space that surrounds the brain. This is the hemorrhagic type that causes the most extensive type of stroke and is the most lethal of strokes.
Risk Factors Associated With Developing a Stroke
The following are certain factors that place a person at a greater risk of suffering a stroke:
- high blood pressure
- history of cerebrovascular accidents
- excessive alcohol intake
- drug abuse
- certain prescription medications
- heart irregularities
- congenital blood vessel defects
- sickle cell disease
- high blood cholesterol
- poor diet
- physical inactivity
Dangers of Taking Coumadin:
The same chemical that is used in rat poison to kill rats, Coumadin (Warfarin) is a prescription blood thinner often used by physicians as an anticoagulant to prevent clots from forming or growing larger. It is used with the intent to reduce the risk of stroke and heart attack caused by clots in the arteries. In 2006 the United States Food and Drug Administration required Bristol-Myers' Coumadin to carry a black box warning that a serious or fatal bleeding is more likely to occur early on when patients start using the drug or when they begin using higher doses. The warning cautions patients that they may be more susceptible to the risk if they are 65 years of age or older, or if they have a history of gastrointestinal bleeding, hypertension or heart disease.
This is a drug that is often misused and poorly screened by the medical professional who prescribes it. Often a patient is kept on Coumadin for years for fear if it is discontinued that the patient will suffer a stroke. A patient on Coumadin is at a greater risk of suffering a bleeding episode then he/she is at suffering a stroke without it. Coumadin is a terrible drug that treats stroke from a symptomatic approach only.
Ceresafe™...World's First Stroke Vaccine!
CereSafe™ (Stroke Vaccine) was developed by ZAG, the private humanitarian medical research group that employs QuantumMAN™. CereSafe™ is the result of years of research into the pathophysiology of what causes the various types of stroke. That proprietary information was then channeled into the new quantum information technology developed by that same research group. Using this monumental new delivery system of medicine, CereSafe™ (Stroke Vaccine) programs your body in such a way that creates a biological terrain immune to stroke. You simply purchase CereSafe™ and receive a number of its Portal Access Keys™ (PAKs™). Accessing these PAKs™ via your personal computer, smartphone or tablet allows your body to quantumly receive (upload) CereSafe™'s master programs. Their directives repetitively transfer quantum data several times daily for exactly 10 days perfecting your biological terrain against any possibility of developing a stroke. You continue quantumly receiving (uploading) data via one CereSafe™ PAK™ every 10 days for 4 months to complete the vaccination process. During the vaccination process you are 100% protected. Once the 4 month vaccination process is completed, you have now achieved a lifetime immunization or protection against developing a stroke negating the need for any anticoagulants or other measures. CereSafe™ is guaranteed to be 100% effective because it finally addresses treating and mitigating the numerous potential underlying complex causes of stroke development. Due to the extreme safety of this new technology, absolutely no adverse side-effects are possible. CereSafe™ Stroke Vaccine is safe to use in all medical conditions and with other medications. QuantumMAN™ now has one more highly advanced weapon of mass- disease destruction that has the potential to wipe out the existence of strokes in mankind if everyone at risk was vaccinated! In fact, QuantumMAN™ absolutely guarantees your 100% lifetime satisfaction or your money is refunded anytime following your purchase.
This is the dawn of QuantumXtreme™ medicine that uses information rather than chemicals to heal the body of what ails it. It is now known that the entire universe including the human body and disease that attacks it operates according to the principles of quantum physics. Chemical based based treatment systems do not operate according to those princicples and, as such, are not compatible with human physiology as evidenced by their side-effects. The following are the benefits of CereSafe™ Stroke Vaccine:
- highly effective
- works on a quantum level within the multiple realms of the body
- no risk of any adverse side-effects
- compatible with human physiology
- repeater programming ensures consistent potency and duration of action
- superior efficacy compared to conventional stroke preventatives
- safe for all ages and pregnant women including the unborn fetus
- compatible with all medications and medical condition
- ultimate convenience and privacy
- clinically tested and proven
If you are one of the millions at risk of developing a stroke, don't delay in ordering QuantumMAN™'s CereSafe™! Your peace of mind is just a download away!
QuantumMAN™'s CereSafe™ (Stroke Vaccine): $250 USD (consists of twelve PAK™ downloads with the user uploading one PAK download every 10 days for the 4 month course of vaccination that then provides lifetime protection against developing a stroke. Each PAK has 10 days duration of action due to its repeater programming).
CereSafe™ (Stroke Vaccine)