The Enormous Costs of the Common Cold
Globally the economic burden resulting from the population suffering from the common cold amounts to hundreds of billions of dollars. In the USA alone, the economic impact of the cold virus amounts to 40 billion dollars annually. The following are statistics provided by Mark Fendrick, MD co-director and author of a study by the Consortium for Health Outcomes, Innovation, cost Effectiveness Studies (CHOICES) at UMHS:
- 189 million school days are missed
- 128 million workdays are missed to take care of children at home
- $20 billion additional loss due to cold-related work loss each year
- 500 million colds per year averaging three to six colds per person
- 41 million antibiotic prescriptions written for colds when it is widely known that viruses that cause colds are not affected by antibiotics
- 100 million physician visits per year at a conservative cost of $7.7 billion
- One-third of doctors prescribed antibiotics for their patients' cold with $400 million spent on prescription drugs
- $2.9 billion spent on over-the counter drugs for symptom relief
The staggering costs of the viral cold demands the development of a common cold vaccine that prevents the common cold and its economic and physical suffering.
Typical Symptoms of the Common Cold
The following are the typical symptoms of a cold sufferer:
- runny nose
- nasal congestion
- watery eyes
- sore throat
- muscle aches
- post nasal drip
- decreased appetite
- fever in young children with adults and older children experiencing minimal or no fever
The complex of symptoms and their severity varies from person to person with the “average” cold lasting about one week. Plenty of rest and lots of fluids are the mainstay of treatment recommendation in addition to the myriad of over-the-counter remedies to ease the symptoms. It is noted throughout the literature no one has yet found a cure for the common cold.
Causes and Risk Factors Associated with the Common Cold
The common cold is caused by a viral infection of the upper respiratory system. The virus most often responsible is the rhinovirus. The following is a partial list of other viruses implicated in the cause of a common cold and its symptoms:
- respiratory syncytial virus
- parainfluenza virus
The common cold is spread by air-borne droplets from a person's sneeze that is inhaled, or direct contact by an infected person. Exposure does not automatically mean a person will become infected. Host susceptibility, immune function and virulence of the virus all play a role in whether a person contracts the infection. Other factors that predispose a person to getting a cold include the following:
- lack of sleep
- lack of exercise
- psychosocial make-up of the person (general outlook and mood)
- low vitamin C intake
Radical New Technology Guarantees a Cure for the Common Cold with World's First Common Cold Vaccine!
ZAG, the private humanitarian medical research group that employs QuantumMAN™, has developed an incredible new common cold vaccine branded ColdVac™. This vaccine is a quantum development that has resulted in an entirely new type of vaccination technology of superior efficacy and safety compared to vaccines currently on the market. The following are the major advantages of ZAG's viral vaccination technology especially in regards to ColdVac™:
- Effective against any strain of virus and its variants responsible for the common cold; not strain specific
- Works on a quantum level within the multiple realms of the body
- Does not utilize any part of a micro-organism in an attempt to boost the person's antibody production
- Does not inject any sort of foreign chemical substance into the person's body
- Completely safe for all age groups, at risk groups and pregnant women
- Utilizes quantum mechanics to make the host's biological terrain uninhabitable to invading cold causing pathogenic viruses
- Maximally restores the host's immune system functioning rather than leaving it in the “at risk, weakened state.”
- Quantumly interferes with viral replication
- Absolutely no adverse side-effects possible
- Repeater programming ensures consistent potency and duration of action
- No prescription required
- Provides monthly protection and 1 full year of protection after just 4 months of continuous vaccination
- Unlimited supply with no shelf life expiration restrictions
- Simply download the vaccination to your personal computer or smartphone
- Provides protection via hundreds of different modes of action.
- Compatible with human physiology
How ColdVac™ (Common Cold Vaccine) Works
ColdVac™ vaccine programs your entire body's defenses in such a way as to fortify your biological terrain making it inhospitable to all common cold culprits. You simply purchase ColdVac™ and receive a number of its Portal Access Keys (PAKs). Accessing these PAKs via your personal computer, smartphone or tablet allows your body to quantumly receive (upload) ColdVac™'s master programs. ColdVac™ common cold vaccine is a radical new quantum information technology derived from quantum physics. Only one ColdVac™ common cold vaccine PAK™ is required to be downloaded every 10 days for protection. Beginning with the very first download of a ColdVac™ PAK™, the person is 100% protected from getting a common cold. A person requires only 4 months of vaccination on a continuous and uninterrupted basis to become 100% protected against getting a common cold for 1 full year from initiation of the vaccination. Each ColdVac™ download delivers programs with repeater sequencing that deliver physiologic directives several times daily for its entire 10 day duration of action with precision.
The entire universe including the the human body and disease that attacks it operates according to the principles of quantum physics. Since QuantumMAN™'s ColdVac™ common cold vaccine is quantum designed, it is completely compatible with human physiology contrary to conventional vaccines which are of a chemical composition and not quantum compatible. As such, they are not compatible with human physiology as evidenced by their potential for adverse side effects.
Your complete 100% protection against the common cold with ColdVac™ common cold vaccine is 100% satisfaction guaranteed for 1 year after purchase or your money is refunded. No conventional vaccines offer any sort of guarantee.
Don't delay! Your complete protection from the common cold and its misery is just a download away!
Order now: QuantumMAN™'s ColdVac™ (Common Cold Vaccine): 4 months of vaccination which consists of 12 PAKs™ with each PAK having a 10 day duration of action each uploaded at the rate of 1 PAK™ every 10 days for 4 months: $75 USD
IMPORTANT: You are protected for 1 full year from the very first day of initiating the 4 months of the continuous and uninterrupted vaccination process. After one year has elapsed, you must begin re-vaccinating again monthly for 4 months to be protected for another year repeating this process yearly.