|Important! Read all instructions thoroughly before proceeding to upload product data to your brain via your Portal Access Keys™.|
COLDVAC™ (Common Cold Vaccine)
INSTRUCTIONS: Upload data via one (1) Portal Access Key™ (PAK™) every 10 days continuously and uninterrupted for four (4) months by following these steps:
- Click on the box immediately following the Portal Access Key™. Then click the red button to confirm you are ready to receive the data via upload at this time. Confirm any other product PAKs™ you wish to upload data from at this time as well.
- A representation of ZAG's quantum portal will appear. Remain quiet and undisturbed while the portal is unlocked and until it is being finally closed again. This will take approximately 1 minute.
- ColdVac's data provides the brain physiologic directives that impart a 1 year immunity to the common cold during and following the 4 months in which the PAKs™ have been used to vaccinate.
- Infants or toddlers can be uploaded by touching the youngster before you click and confirm the upload via a PAK™. When you click the "Unlock and Launch Portal" button the data will then travel to the youngster through you during the portal access process. Remain in contact with the youngster until the portal has closed again. No harm will come to an inadvertent recipient of the data.
- Each PAK™ is good for one use only.
- All data uploaded run their programs multiple times a day for 10 days due to repeater programs embedded in their data. They impart 100% immunity to the common cold from the start of the first upload. After 4 months of uninterrupted vaccination have occurred, 100% protection against the common cold is then in effect for 1 full year from the start of the first upload.
- For optimal results, it is important that you are well-hydrated ( eight 8 oz glasses of water per day) and rested during the entire vaccination period. Avoid alcoholic beverages during treatment.
- Download the ST. GALLEN DIET™ and carefully follow its food and beverage allowances during the 4 month vaccination process. Research has revealed that persons prone to any kind of viral infection have a substantial fungal overgrowth in their intestinal tract that increases their likelihood of getting the flu by 15 fold. Following this diet optimizes the vaccination process. After the completion of the vaccination process, for the remainder of the year, avoid sugar, sodas, coffee, tea, alcohol, breads containing yeast, processed meats, sauces, cheese and vinegar following vaccination thereafter for best results. Use the free St. Gallen Diet™ Assistant daily wherein you check a list of foods and beverages you have consumed for the day. The Diet Assistant will then inform you of your dietary mistakes and level of compliance. Dietary mistakes can be promptly corrected metabolically with DietFix™. For those individuals who are unable to follow the ST. GALLEN DIET™ , they are strongly encouraged to otherwise avoid coffee, tea, alcohol containing beverages, sugar, sugar containing foods and beverages, processed meats, breads containing yeast, sauces, cheese and vinegar as best possible.
- Caution: Avoid physical contact with a pet or another person at the time of uploading data accessed by the product's PAK™ unless you desire that person or pet to be the recipient of the data rather than yourself. No harm will come to an inadvertent recipient of the data.
- Your product's PAKs™ will be stored in your account on the QuantumMANsite until you are ready to upload data via them. You may send a product's PAKs™ to someone else by emailing them a link to the product held in your account when desired.
- If further information is desired please see the FAQ and the Portal Access Key sections of the QuantumMANsite.