|Important! Read all instructions thoroughly before proceeding to upload product data to your brain via your Portal Access Keys™.|
INSTRUCTIONS: Upload data via one (1) MalariaSafe™ Portal Access Key™ (PAK™) every 10 days continuously and uninterrupted by following these steps:
Upload your PAK™ doses per the procedure outlined in "How to Upload Products."
- As soon as you click the "Unlock and Launch Portal" button, remember to immediately remain quiet and undisturbed for 1 minute while your body quantumly receives the product's programmed directives.
- Infants or toddlers can be uploaded by touching the youngster before you click and confirm the upload via a PAK™. When you click the "Unlock and Launch Portal" button the data will then travel to the youngster through you during the portal access process. Remain in contact with the youngster until the portal has closed again. No harm will come to an inadvertent recipient of the data.
- Each PAK™ is good for one use only.
- All data uploaded automatically run their programs multiple times a day for 10 days due to repeater programs embedded in their data. Therefore, you need only dose one PAK every 10 day period. Maximum protection takes 6 months to acquire before the person vaccinated is fully protected. During the 6 month period that is required for a person to be fully "immunized" against malaria, the person is still vulnerable to getting malaria. However, once the person begins the vaccination process, even early on, that person will have the important advantage that even the most virulent form of malaria will not cause that person's fatality. After the person has received a full 6 months of vaccinations, it is important that the person continues receiving one MalariaSAFE vaccination every 10 days as long as the person continues to reside in a malaria zone.
- For optimal results, it is important that you are well-hydrated ( eight 8 oz glasses of water per day) and rested during the entire vaccination period. Avoid alcoholic beverages during treatment.
- Because most persons living in a malaria zone may unknowingly have a compromised immune system with an opportunistic fungal overgrowth in their intestinal tract, this fungal overgrowth requires treatment to lessen its burden on their immune system. This is imperative for optimal treatment results. Therefore, during the entire treatment process, it is important to download the ST. GALLEN DIET™ and carefully follow its food and beverage allowances. The ST. GALLEN DIET restricts foods and beverages that promote fungal growth in the body. Failure to follow the diet may result in therapeutic failure of this treatment regime. Following this diet optimizes the treatment process. Use the free St. Gallen Diet™ Assistant daily wherein you check a list of foods and beverages you have consumed for the day. The Diet Assistant will then inform you of your dietary mistakes and level of compliance. Dietary mistakes can be promptly corrected metabolically with DietFix™. For those individuals who are unable to follow the ST. GALLEN DIET™ , they are strongly encouraged to otherwise avoid coffee, tea, alcohol containing beverages, sugar, sugar containing foods and beverages, processed meats, breads containing yeast, sauces, cheese and vinegar as best possible.
- Caution: Avoid physical contact with a pet or another person at the time of uploading data accessed by the product's PAK™ unless you desire that person or pet to be the recipient of the data rather than yourself. No harm will come to an inadvertent recipient of the data.
- Your product's PAKs™ will be stored in your account on the QuantumMANsite until you are ready to upload data via them.
- If further information is desired please see the FAQ and the Portal Access Key sections of the QuantumMANsite.