Multinational Study Reveals Significant Prevalence of Constipation
In a study of 13,879 adults (averaging about 2000 each) from US, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Brazil and South Korea, it was found that 12.3% of adults had constipation. [Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics. 2008; 28(7):917-930] The constipation was self-defined by the patient as opposed to a clinical definition. The patients defined the constipation as "straining, difficulty in passing stool, hard stool, infrequent bowel movements, discomfort with defecation and feeling of incomplete evacuation." Results of the study revealed that women and elderly were more likely to be constipated and use laxatives for relief. Of the seven nation study, the US reported the highest use (40%) among those who were troubled with constipation whereas South Korea reported the lowest use (16%) among those who had constipation. In fact, $725 million is spent annually by Americans for laxatives.
Causes of Constipation are Many
Constipation is generally caused by the slow passage of stool through the intestinal tract resulting in the water in the stool being reabsorbed leaving the stool hard and dry. Normally in the large intestinal, most of the water and salt in the stool are reabsorbed. However, when conditions in your diet are not adequate and/or the passage of stool is slow, the stool dries out and hardens resulting in the symptom of constipation.
The following is a list of the many factors responsible for constipation:
- Dehydration or inadequate fluid intake
- Lack of adequate amounts of fiber in diet
- Delayed response to the urge to move bowels
- Laxative abuse
- Specific diseases ( diabetes, thyroid disease, Parkinson's, stroke, etc)
- Physical inactivity particularly in the elderly
- Bowel disease such as diverticulosis, hemorrhoids, anal fissures, intestinal obstruction, irritable bowel syndrome
- Hormonal imbalances
- Spinal cord injuries
- Life style changes or routine such as travel
Certain complications can result from persistent constipation and straining at stool passage:
- Lazy bowel syndrome caused by laxative abuse wherein the bowels become dependent on the laxative to function properly.
- Rectal prolapse leading to mucous secretion from the rectum
- Hemorrhoids and/or rectal fissures
- Fecal impaction requiring manual removal of the stool
Laxative Use and Abuse Can Lead to Significant Health Issues
There are a wide variety of chemicals, compounds and drugs available as laxatives to relieve constipation. However, they are not without their problems. Laxatives used for 2 weeks or longer can have long term dire consequences for the patient such as:
- Damage to the muscle function of the bowel
- Laxative addiction
- Vitamin, mineral and electrolyte loss
- Compromised absorption of important nutrients
- Kidney stones or kidney failure
- Affect the absorption and metabolism of other medications
- Adversely alter gut flora
- Eating disorders
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Radical New Technology Yields Quantum Laxative That Obsoletes Conventional Laxatives
As noted above, the various compounds, drugs and chemicals available to relieve constipation can cause health problems worse than the constipation itself. The entire universe including the human body and disease that afflicts it operates according to the principles of quantum physics. Chemical based laxatives do not operate according to those principles and, as such, are not compatible with human physiology as evidenced by their long term ill effects if abused. To solve a quantum problem you must offer a quantum treatment within a quantum operating system. Therefore, ZAG, the private humanitarian medical research group that employs QuantumMAN™, has developed the ideal quantum laxative branded QLax™. Derived from extreme advances in quantum computing, QLax™ consists of "Portal Access Keys™" (PAKs™) downloaded to your personal computer, smartphone or tablet. Accessing these PAKs™ allows your brain to quantumly receive (upload) QLax™'s master programs. QuantumMAN™ is the personification of this quantum data. When uploaded, QLax™ provides thousands of physiologic directives to your brain to program it to provide the corrective measures required to relieve your constipation without any possibility of adverse side effects no matter how long QLax™ is used. Due to repeater programs imbedded in its data, QLax™ allows delivery of its physiologic directives automatically several times a day for 24 hours with just one PAK™ dose. For extremely stubborn cases, more than PAK™ dose can be uploaded at a time without concern of any adverse side effects. ZAG guarantees your complete satisfaction for 30 days from date of purchase or your money is refunded.
QLax™ offers the following advantages over conventional chemical based laxatives:
- Rapidly relieves constipation without cramping or griping
- Promotes regularity consistently; ideal as maintenance program
- One dose provides 24 hours duration of action with programs automatically repeated several times a day.
- Does not damage the intestinal tract or cause lazy bowel function
- No tolerance or addiction develops
- Does not cause vitamin, mineral or electrolyte imbalance or loss
- Compatible with other medications as long as they are not responsible for constipation
- Safe for all ages even infants and toddlers
- Safe for pregnant women and the unborn fetus
- No possibility of any adverse side effects no matter how long term it is used
- Helps restore gut flora balance
- Will not promote eating disorders
- Does not affect the absorption or metabolism of other medications
- Superior efficacy to conventional laxatives
- Guaranteed results
- Helps heal hemorrhoids
- Compatible with human physiology
- Clinically tested and proven
- Ultimate convenience and privacy
- Works on a quantum level within the multiple realms of the body
- Will not cause diarrhea or cramping no matter the dose
- Use as many doses as required without concern of adverse side effects
- Can be used safely on a daily basis without concerns for addiction or adverse side effects. In fact, long term daily use helps reprogram your intestinal tract to function normally.
- For long term constipation sufferers, QDr™ is also recommended to help correct its underlying causes.
Dose with the following number of PAKs™ according to how you characterize the severity of your constipation problem:
- Mild: 1-2 PAKs™
- Moderate: 3-5 PAKs™
- Severe: 6-10 PAKs™
Don't delay! Relief for your constipation is just a download away!
Order now: QuantumMan™'s QLax™: $5 USD for 25 PAK™ doses (each PAK™ dose has 24 hours duration of action automatically repeating its programs several times a day)
QLax™ (Quantum Laxative)